Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend?
· Anyone and everyone over the age of 21 is welcome. Every guest must have a paid reservation.
When can I purchase tickets?
· Tickets are on sale now. Tickets will be on sale until the event sells out or until November 10, 2015.
What is the cost to attend?
· Some sponsorship packages include paid tickets/reservations to the event.
· Early-bird ticket prices (available until October 10) are $90 per person.
· Regular ticket prices for reservations made after October 10 are $100 per person.
What are the hours for the event?
· 6pm - midnight
We’re new to the school this year. We don’t know many people. Should we attend?
· Yes, please join us! This event is a casual but up-scale affair. The open bars, passed appetizers and buffet stations all lend themselves to guests circulating and moving about the room in a festive atmosphere. You are certain to enjoy yourselves. At a minimum we encourage you to attend and have a few drinks and a fabulous meal.
· Spouse not interested in attending? No date? Come with friends.
What should I wear?
· The title of the event almost says it all - wear your favorite denim (shirt, skirt or jeans). Don't forget a little bling.
Where should I park?
· Parking is free. Please park in the lower parking lot adjacent to the parish hall. The entrance to the event will be through the breezeway between Treacy Center and the middle school wing.
How do I pay for my reservation?
· Guests may pay with a credit card on the auction website.
What is there to do at the gala?
· Entertainment that compliments the theme
· Photo ops with themed decor
· Open bar and a specialty cocktail
· A fabulous menu (view details on the website)
What happens if I win something in the auction? How do I pay for my purchases?
· We prefer payment by check but will also accept payment by credit card. If you choose to pay by credit card, your information will be collected at the time your reservation is made or at check-in the night of the event (the information is kept on file until the event is over. It is then deleted for your security). If authorized in advance, purchases will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
· Purchases (either merchandise or certificates) are taken home at the end of the night. Items such as tickets or ticket vouchers, gift cards, etc. are available from gala personnel at check-out time.
Are my purchases or donation tax deductible?
· Cash donations are tax deductible. All or part of the value of items that are purchased may be tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.
· Saint Peter’s federal tax id # is: 52-0684-276.
What if I’m a volunteer? Do I need a ticket?
· Volunteers who are assigned to work at the event all evening do not need a ticket. Volunteers who sign-up for a brief window of service (i.e. check-in, raffle sales, etc.) need to purchase a ticket to the event.
Who can I contact for more information?
· The co-chairs of the event are:
Contact us at
Saint Peter's School
2900 Olney-Sandy Spring Rd.
Olney, MD 20832